Known toolbar SmartTools from KitoX Toolset ported to Bricscad. SmartBlocks is the set of reactor based “thinking” tools. Program inserts special objects into drawing with rules, how these objects must react to the situation changes. The point of this tool is automatical edition of defined properties and possibility to bypass common edit mistakes.
Current version v1.0.1 (rel. 17/06/2009)
• choice of different Indicator blocks
• ability to choose different input units (Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Inches, Feets) and output units (Meters, Feets)
• Metric and Imperial unit system automatic recalculation, moving from one system to another
• output precision management
• automatic saving of defined parameters in drawing database
• Free renewal for all v1 version updates
Download current SmartBlocks_in-axis version. This is working version of application, but demo until registered.
We will use your e-mail address only for our newsletter subscription. We will not include your email address in any public WWW site and will not disclose it to any third party. We don't send out many emails and our newsletter is generally committed to inform users about new features in our CAD tools.
Send us your comments by
All product names, registered trademarks, trade names or company names mentioned at cad-tools.eu are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.